DigiValet, a global leader in tablet-based guest room solutions, personalizes the in-room experience of hotel guests and allows them to control all room amenities and hotel services from the tablet or even their smartphones.
Launched in 2008, DigiValet is installed in over 12,000 rooms in leading luxury hotels across the world.
DigiValet has a range of solutions that run on its platform:
- In-Room Tablet Solution - DigiValet’s signature solution provides a unified interface for a guest to control various services on an in-room tablet.
- White Labelled Mobile App - DigiValet creates bespoke mobile apps white-labeled for hotel and hospitality brands based on their key requirements.
- Voice Activated Solutions - DigiValet’s voice solution helps integrate with any GRMS and Hotel software.
- Check-In Solution - DigiValet has a range of Self Check-In and Assisted Check-In Solutions that utilize the Oracle Hospitality Opera Web Services and provide multiple workflows for users.
- Online Food Ordering Solution - DigiValet has a range of online food ordering solutions using a customized web app integrated with Oracle Food & Beverage POS Products.
Using the DigiValet solution hotels are now able to simplify and integrate all touchpoints for guests in a hotel room. Hotel guests can now do all of the following from the iPad provided in their room:
- Room Ambience – Operate and control room lights, change temperature settings, close or open curtains, define room privacy settings like do not disturb without having to discover and fumble through multiple switches.
- In-Room Entertainment–Easily choose and view content provided by the hotel including streaming services like Netflix or simply view content off the web and stream content from their own smartphone or device.
- Hotel Services–Simplified in-room ordering experience for food and beverages, thanks to interactive menus with detailed and pictorial food descriptions and ability to customize food preparation by indicating preferred ingredients / ingredients to avoid. Guests can review the interactive hotel services directory and avail of any facility with ease including reviewing the spa menu and booking a spa appointment online or requesting pillow preferences.
- Promotions, Offers& Feedback–An interactive environment to review and avail all current promotions and offers at the hotel and participating properties and partners, all on the same iPad. Guests can also provide live feedback to the hotel management.
- Local Attractions–Quickly review local weather, key tourist attractions to see (including opening hours, travel times, modes of transport available, entry fees), local cinema and theatre listings and make bookings and the like.
- Deep Personalization Via Insights–Since all these hotel services are availed by guests via the iPad or their own smartphones, hotels can capture and record every single nuance of each guests’ preferences and preferred choices and ensure that these choices are presented upfront to the guest during the next hotel visit at any property of the hotel chain.
From the hotel’s perspective, the DigiValet solution offers:
- Increased efficiencies for hotel owners and operators including energy savings
- Live monitoring of key hotel operational aspects via dashboards: House Keeping, Engineering, F&B, and the like
- Reporting & analytics including iPad usage, in-room dining orders, entertainment options consumed