Rubelli, a textile design company at the forefront in the design and production of fabrics for interiors, has operated on the contract market since 1987 with Trevira CS flame retardant fabrics. These fabrics, which comply with the main international safety requirements, are mostly designed for the hotel and shipbuilding industries.
The collection of flame retardant fabrics has overall more than 200 variants of different patterns, easily coordinated and on sale at a competitive price, features which make these fabrics particularly suitable for hotels and shipbuilding.
- Furniture, Fixture & Equipment
Our Clients (Hardbrands)
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Hilton Worldwide
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts - InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International, Inc.
- Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International, Inc.
- Westin Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International, Inc.
Latest Supplier News
Rubelli launches the new 2018...
on September 24, 2018 at 5:00 am
To repeat, to strengthen, to create classics. A mix of traditional and modern […]
Studio Rubelli, the new...
on July 24, 2018 at 5:00 am
At the service of architects and property developers for interior design […]
Alàbriga Hotel &...
on June 27, 2018 at 5:00 am
Alàbriga Hotel & Home Suites is an innovative hotel concept […]
5 Trendy Hotel Design Fabrics...
on November 18, 2016 at 1:24 pm
The inspirations, materials, and styles are diverse, but there are five […]