Rubelli, a textile design company at the forefront in the design and production of fabrics for interiors, has operated on the contract market since 1987 with Trevira CS flame retardant fabrics. These fabrics, which comply with the main international safety requirements, are mostly designed for the hotel and shipbuilding industries.
The collection of flame retardant fabrics has overall more than 200 variants of different patterns, easily coordinated and on sale at a competitive price, features which make these fabrics particularly suitable for hotels and shipbuilding.
- Furniture, Fixture & Equipment
Our Clients (Hardbrands)
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Hilton Worldwide
- InterContinental Hotels & Resorts - InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International, Inc.
- Sheraton Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International, Inc.
- Westin Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International, Inc.
Via Bottenigo 171 |
|Via del Pozzo 4 |
|Piscina S. Samuele |
San Marco 3393
Latest Supplier News
Armani/Casa and Rubelli
on July 11, 2019 at 3:34 am
The post Armani/Casa and Rubelli appeared first on TOPHOTELNEWS. […]
Rubelli launches the new...
on May 31, 2019 at 4:45 am
Welcome to Donghia CIRCUS Collection for 2019 The post Rubelli launches the new […]
Rubelli Group at Salone del...
on April 9, 2019 at 4:45 am
Rubelli Group at Salone del Mobile 2019 The post Rubelli Group at Salone del […]
The Venetian Maison launches...
on January 28, 2019 at 5:00 am
Rubelli presents for 2019 an extensive collection of innovative and […]