At Skyfold Inc., we think vertical: we are the acoustic leader in vertically folding retractable walls. Our walls are more than just space dividers: they are innovative, custom, electric and premium multipurpose space solutions that allow architects, interior designers, contractors, and end-users to redefine how space is used. The easy-to-use, self-retracting system and vertical motion of the operable wall give users the flexibility to quickly divide or expand spaces. When deployed, Skyfold becomes a two-sided, rigid wall and acoustic barrier with acoustic ratings of up to STC 60 (RW 59) and NRC/SAC of up to 0.65. When not in use, the Skyfold wall disappears into the ceiling for the user to maximize their floor space. Our solutions are not just soundproofing partition walls used to reconfigure spaces; they are created to be multipurpose design pieces that live within a space. With a wide selection of finish options that can be mix-and-matched, your Skyfold wall can be customized to complement, and even enhance, your space’s design. Our standard white markerboard surface finishes further transforms a partition wall into a projection screen and a writing surface that colleagues or students can use to brainstorm and that teachers can use for lecture notes. With over 7000 walls installed worldwide, Skyfold is the premium choice for architects, contractors, and interior designers. Discover the Skyfold Family of Products: Custom Built and Automatic Vertically Folding Operable Walls that Unite Acoustics, Flexibility, Design and Performance
Zenith Premium Series:Meet the next generation of operable walls: The Zenith® Premium series introduces a seamless ceiling integration to the streamlined straight down deployment and exceptional acoustical performance of the Zenith® Series. Whether you are expanding or dividing a space, the Zenith Premium will blend effortlessly into its surroundings. With a streamlined straight down deployment, the Zenith Premium is ideal for spaces with obstructions, such as heavy furniture, and tighter spaces which would otherwise limit the use of a vertically folding retractable wall. The ceiling pocket that stores the Skyfold wall is traditionally visible when looking up from the base of a Classic™ or Zenith® model in its down position.
Zenith Series:The Zenith® Series surpasses industry expectations. Zenith has the vertical innovation and acoustical elements found in the Classic™ Series, but with a straight down deployment. The fully automated operable wall combines functionality with aesthetic appeal to help you create a unique space. Zenith movable walls are ideal for areas with limited space, like offices and classrooms. The Zenith features Skyfold’s widest range of STC (RW) ratings to suit your acoustic needs.
Classic Series:The original Skyfold wall. Easy to use and fully automatic, the Classic™ Series offers state-of-the-art acoustics ranging from STC 51 to 60 (RW 51 to 59) and innovative partition panels that fold vertically in an accordion style, as opposed to Zenith and Zenith Premium’s narrow path of travel. This folding method allows for the Classic to fit in rooms with tall ceilings, such as conference rooms, auditoriums, hotel ballrooms, gymnasiums, and convention centers.
Mirage:Let the light shine in with Skyfold Mirage®. Skyfold’s glass partition gives your space a clean and modern look while taking advantage of your space’s natural light. To ensure user comfort, Skyfold Mirage comes in an STC 33 (RW 33).
- Architecture, Design & Construction
- Movable walls/Partitions
Our Clients (Hardbrands)
- Andaz - Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Autograph Collection by Marriott
- Bulgari Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Courtyard by Marriott - Marriott International
- Crowne Plaza Hotels & Resorts - InterContinental Hotels Group PLC
- Doubletree by Hilton - Hilton Worldwide
- Fairmont Hotels & Resorts - AccorHotels
- Grand Hyatt - Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Hampton by Hilton - Hilton Worldwide
- Hard Rock Hotels & Casinos
- Hilton Garden Inn - Hilton Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Hilton Worldwide
- JW Marriott Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International
- Le Meridien - Marriott International
- Mandarin Oriental Hotels
- Rosewood Hotels & Resorts - Rosewood Hotel Group
- Rotana Hotels & Resorts - Rotana Hotel Management Corporation LTD.
- Shangri-La Hotels - Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts
- St. Regis Hotels - Marriott International
- Taj Exotica - The Indian Hotels Company Limited
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotels - Marriott International
- W Hotels - Marriott International
- YOTEL - IFA Hotel Investments