VTECH Communications Ltd
9 Manor Courtyard, Hughenden Avenue HP13 5RE High Wycombe Buckinghamshire United Kingdom
+44 (0) 796 174 6155
Founded in 1976, VTech is the world’s leading manufacturer of cordless telephones, and a bespoke product specialist offering a one–stop solution from design, R&D, engineering, tooling and manufacturing.
Our line of hotel phones leverages this expertise and resources—catering specifically to the hospitality market while providing clear cost and feature benefits. Our customers count on us to design, manufacture, deliver and support the world-class telephony products that help them enhance their guest experiences.
We’ve gone to great lengths to design a range of phones which service the unique needs of the hospitality industry. Our contemporary and classic styles complement a range of interiors, while innovative, user-friendly features and technologies accommodate a variety of business models, property needs and other special requirements.
• Antibacterial plastic to safeguard guests and housekeeping staff from germs • Rubber inlays underneath keypads to protect against high humidity • USB ports so guests can charge smart phones and other electronic devices (SIP phones) • Remote guest service key management (SIP phones) • Redial memory that automatically clears after 15 minutes to ensure guest privacy (Cordless phones)
Analogue and SIP telephone sets for Hospitality and Healthcare
VTech’s pursuit of innovation fuels the elegant styling and best-in-class engineering that defines their product line. For hospitality customers, the result is a new generation of affordable, tasteful and fully featured SIP and Analogue phones that indulge hotel guests and staff alike.
• Dedicated range of high quality phones
• USB ports for Guests to charge their devices
• Listed on the Brand Standards of the majority of major hotel groups
• Own manufacturing facility – production not outsourced
• Built-in Speakerphone on all cordless handsets
• Antibacterial Coating
• Glossy silver or matte finish resists fingerprint smudges and scratches
• Remote configuration of SIP phones
• Environmentally friendly ROHS program
• DECT pairing reduces PBX license costs
• Antibacterial plastic tested to inhibit 99.9% of bacteria growth: Peace of mind for housekeeping staff and guests
• Built-in speakerphone on cordless handset: Guests can move about the room while carrying on conversations via cordless handset
• Three programmable speed dials on cordless handset: Guests can retrieve messages or access speed dials without needing to access base unit
• USB Charging Port (SIP phones & cordless phone chargers): Guests can charge devices without searching for an extra outlet while keeping device next to the bed and easily accessible
• Redial memory that automatically clears after 15 minutes to ensure guest privacy (Cordless phones)
- Operating Supplies & Equipment