A specialist in culinary porcelain, REVOL continues to push the evolution of its material in order to bring unique, creative, and innovative solutions to chefs around the world. In researching new materials, new textures, new shapes and colours, each piece powerfully expresses its uniqueness, while enhancing your culinary creations.
REVOL celebrates this year a very special anniversary: its 250 years of manufacturing culinary porcelain and high performance ceramics!
As a French family-run company for 9 generations of porcelain makers, REVOL has accumulated an extraordinary history and built a passion for reinventing its know-how and the porcelain itself:
A Basalt black ceramic clayware, the emblematic Froissé cup, the wood grains of Arborescence tabletop line, the one-piece moulded handles of Belle Cuisine, the black cast-iron finish of Eclipse, the tones of the Equinoxe range, and not forgetting Revolution for Induction heat retention – they are all exclusive creations, and major technical and aesthetic feats achieved by the company through the last 10 years only.
Motivated by a single ambition – REVOL aims at providing you with articles of unmatched quality and originality that will be an unfailing source of inspiration, helping you in turn to express your creativity and to transform your dining tables.
Established in the cradle of French gastronomy, in the Drome Valley, REVOL is a brand known and used worldwide by independent chefs, restaurant chains or hotel groups. With a presence in 90 countries, the REVOL team has established a network of over 300 distributor partners throughout the world and exhibits in more than 12 trade fairs annually.
- Operating Supplies & Equipment
- buffet ware
- Tableware & Restaurant/Bar Equipment
Our Clients (Hardbrands)
- Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Hilton Hotels & Resorts - Hilton Worldwide
- Hyatt - Hyatt Hotels Corporation
- Kempinski Hotels & Resorts
- Loews Hotels & Resorts - Loews Hotels & Resorts
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts - Marriott International, Inc.
- NH Hotels - NH Hotel Group
- One&Only Resorts - Kerzner International Resorts, Inc.
- Rosewood Hotels & Resorts - Rosewood Hotel Group